So, you like to write and have some exceptional writing skills? Do you happen to have amazing experience in the private investigations and security sector? Then we’d love to hear from you and feature your post on our site! Make sure you focus on content that is educational to fellow professionals – or consumers looking for help.
Please note that we don’t publish all posts we receive. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- We’re looking for original, insightful topics that refer to the private investigations and security industry.
- Send us two or three post ideas.
- Your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (provide knowledge, like “how to”, “best practices” kind of posts).
- Add real-life examples or use cases.
- Make sure that your article contains at least 900 words.
- The post should include about two links to external resources.
- Add charts, videos or graphics you’d like to see included.
- We appreciate casual, easy-to-read writing.
How to submit your post?
To submit your post, please send us an email to email@example.com – use the title of “Article Submission” and then provide us with the topic / ideas in the content of the email. We will get back to you as soon as possible, however, sometimes it may take a couple of days.
If your post is selected to get published, we’ll need a short description about you as an author, your company link, and a small picture for your bio.